Our founder and gut health expert dietitian, Kara Landau, has been a go to expert on gut healthy foods, prebiotics and resistant starches, and overall healthy living throughout the global media for the past decade.
Being featured countless times, take a look below at just a handful of appearances our founder or Uplift Food - Good Mood Food have been called on as the leaders in the area of gut health nutrition:
We welcome all enquiries from journalists, editors, writers, social influencers and bloggers, radio and podcast hosts, and any major media outlets interested in covering either the news of the Uplift Food - Good Mood Food products availability, the nutritional importance of prebiotic fibres and resistant starches in your diet, or the entrepreneurial story of our head dietitian.
A few example topics that can be covered include:
- Prebiotics - How Your Gut Health and Diet Can Boost Your Mood!
- Prebiotics and Resistant Starches - The Missing Nutrient From Your Diet
- Prebiotics - Forget Probiotics, Prebiotics Are What Your Gut Really Needs
- Resistant Starch + Protein - The Winning Formula For Weight Management
- Resistant Starch - The Carbohydrate With Half The Calories and All The Benefits!
- Uplift Food - The Worlds First Dietitian Created Functional Food Brand to Focus Exclusively on The Mood Boosting Benefits of Prebiotics!
- And more.
Kara Landau, Accredited Practicing Dietitian (equivalent of a US based Registered Dietitian) is available and experienced in television, radio, editorial and live audience interviews or presentations.
Simply fill out the enquiry form below and we look forward to being in touch.